365 Day Comfort Guarantee
Regal is proud to offer our customers an exclusive 365 Day Comfort Guarantee. That means a whole year to decide if your chosen Regal Mattress is the right one for you.
- The 365 Day Customer Guarantee is only valid at the point of purchase and the term commences from the day of delivery of the original mattress purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be provided to initiate the requested ‘swap over’ from the 365 day Comfort Guarantee.
As the Manufacturer we can offer this Australian-first Comfort Guarantee for a full year, in addition to our normal Manufacturing Warranty.
- If your mattress is not to your satisfaction, you can ‘swap’ to an alternative mattress at any time during the first year of purchase to achieve the right comfort solution.
- The ‘swap over’ mattress must be different to that previously purchased.
- Mattress care and base compliance as set out on the website Warranty Terms and Conditions must be abided at all times.
The customer may swap their mattress as many times as they feel the need but the Swap Over fee applies to each Swap Over.
- A Swap Over Fee of $120 for Freight and Handling will be charged to the customer for each Swap Over requested.
- The Swap Over fee of $120 applies to Ground Floor Metro Deliveries only. Other areas and apartments may incur a greater charge.
The 365 Day Comfort Guarantee applies only to purchases of Regal Sleep Solutions Pocket Spring mattress ranges.
- The 365 Day Comfort Guarantee does not apply to Non-Standard Items including: Floor stock/ clearance mattresses, pillows and accessory items.
- The 365 Day Comfort Guarantee does not apply to bases or bedheads.
- Custom orders and special size mattresses do not qualify for the 365 Day Comfort Satisfaction Guarantee under any conditions.
The 365 Day Comfort Guarantee applies on all Regal Mattresses purchased at Regal Stores and Online after May 10th 2019.
- If a customer chooses a mattress of greater value than their original purchase they will be required to pay the additional price difference.
- If a customer swaps their mattress for one of lesser value than their original purchase, there will be no refund of the price difference.
Mattresses must be returned in ‘as new’ condition with no marks or stains on the mattress, panels or border of the mattress. Soiled or marked mattresses will not be accepted under this guarantee.
We highly recommend the customer purchases a high quality mattress protector at the time of purchase or confirms that they have the same.
If you would like to swap your mattress over please complete the following form for submission and a member of the Customer Care Team from the store you purchased your mattress in will be in touch.